Seven Hills Winery is pleased to announce its new location in the historic Whitehouse- Crawford building at 212 North Third Street in downtown Walla Walla, Washington.
The Whitehouse-Crawford building was erected in 1905. It has been transformed from a woodworking mill into a thoroughly modern winery and tasting room. The renovation was carefully planned and carried out to preserve the working character and emphasize the architectural charm of the building.
The building is listed on both the Washington State and National Historic Registers. We invite you to join us in our tasting room at the historic Whitehouse-Crawford building.
In 1988, Casey and Vicky McClellan joined the founding partners of Seven Hills Vineyard to create Seven Hills Winery. In their first vintage, they crafted four tons of select Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot into 250 cases of critically acclaimed wines.
Since that first vintage we have grown to crush 120 tons of fruit adding Syrah, Pinot Gris and White Riesling. Our emphasis has always been to augment and elevate the expression of terroir arising from the meticulous viticulture and low yields of our chosen vineyards.